My first time

I have always had friends since school who were into playing music...Keyboards...guitars but invariably most of them played drums.. I was always in awe and wished I could be as good as them. I still wish I could but in the year 2008 I finally took my first step towards it and debuted on stage with an SP Jain version of Ali Haider's Purani Jeans for our senior's farewell. With me were my guru Yudi ..My roomie Mimo ...the lead guitarist Kundu..and Nilay the singer...

Trust me when I say....there is no high comparable to the feel that the snare and crash give backed with the screams of hundreds of people . With all the great times I have had and the wonderful people I met in SP jain in my stay from 2007-2009 , some of the most memorable will be the ones behind those 6 awesome pieces of metal and music

Comments

  1. Hoho... BoomGanesh rocks. And for more reasons than those discussed in Rahul's room :D

    :) Can't forget those 5 minutes! Just can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, especially with the power packed star cast that BoomGanesh now has

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you are as good with the drums as you are with words.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chakravyuh - Sapnon Ka Mayajaal ...

Do the new and the world will follow